Monday, March 07, 2005

On Friday my roommate interrogated me for 20 minutes about me (or my friends) stealing her FLOUR... And then I reminded her of the time she tried to make pancakes for her boyfriend (and failed) a few weeks ago!I think I got the most pathetic apology of all time....
In fact, she has since accused me of stealing her Avon catelogue and some Suzy Shier (ick) gift certificate she's likely lost in her mess of a room.

FUCKING LOW.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Wow! For a minute there I actually considered moveing out of my mom's apartment and moveing in with a roomate. I mean if you can tolerate thise Debbie then I would be like a godsend to my roomate.

But then I got to thinking, what if I get stuck with a Debbie?!?!?

Back to liveing with my mom plan.

Just so you know I have read your blog in full in just under 20 minutes.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Ahaahah, well I've had lots of roommates - most have been awesome. Debbie's a rare exception.

Stick with Mom while you can ;)

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home