The little bitch.
I knew she was gonna screw me over. She owed me MORE money (like $100) for last month's bills (all in my name) last Friday. I left her a note on Monday reminding her that the bills needed to be paid by Wednesday. So yesterday morning as I'm leaving she runs out of her room in her pajamas, hands me another one of her gay contracts saying she's paid me for the bills and holding the cheque in her hands. I sign it, take the cheque, see its made out for less than half of what is owed to me and DATED APRIL 25TH. Because she's a bitch like that. And you know she's going to cancel it (if she hasn't already) - especially after I called her a "dumb fucking bitch" and instructed her to "go fuck herself".
Seriously. What a cunt.
I knew she was gonna screw me over. She owed me MORE money (like $100) for last month's bills (all in my name) last Friday. I left her a note on Monday reminding her that the bills needed to be paid by Wednesday. So yesterday morning as I'm leaving she runs out of her room in her pajamas, hands me another one of her gay contracts saying she's paid me for the bills and holding the cheque in her hands. I sign it, take the cheque, see its made out for less than half of what is owed to me and DATED APRIL 25TH. Because she's a bitch like that. And you know she's going to cancel it (if she hasn't already) - especially after I called her a "dumb fucking bitch" and instructed her to "go fuck herself".
Seriously. What a cunt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home